Hazard Bonako Cape (PTY) LTD was established in 2004 and in 2015 we changed the company name to HBC Systems (Pty) Ltd t/a Hazard Bonako Cape.
As a company, we are here to provide a service to the emergency services industry.
Quality, is not only important to our business, but especially to our clients who rely on our equipment for the execution of their duties.
We strive to provide our customers with products and services which exceed their expectations.
We supply and manufacture a variety of emergency equipment, such as:
- LED light bars & LED flashing lights
- Sirens and PA systems
- LED spot lights & remote controlled spot lights
- Solar panels
- Dual battery systems
- Battery monitor systems
- Creating inconspicuous emergency vehicles
- Torches and fire extinguishers
We are committed to continuous improvement and as such we are always looking for ways to measure and improve our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout the business:
- All holes drilled in the body of the vehicle will be rust proofed.
- All holes will have a grommet fitted before any wiring is fed through the hole.
- All wiring will be fitted into split sleeving or PVC sleeving.
- Colour coded wiring.
- All nuts, bolts and washers used will be of high grade stainless steel.
- All wiring will be joined by means of an end-cap or crimp and not soldered.
- All power wires will be appropriately and suitably fused.
- Paint work of vehicles will be protected.
- Vehicles to be left neat and clean after the job.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are made available to all employees.
Though the managing director has ultimate responsibility for quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that quality is embedded within the whole company.
“Every Job Is A Self Portrait Of The Person Who Does It. Autograph your work with Excellence!”
Unit 15 Bofors 3 Industrial Park
98b Bofors Circle, Epping 2
Cape Town, 7460
PO Box 444